Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Screw you IF... I'm going to Malaysia.

So I know I have been away for a wee while.. I just needed some time to get back into the swing of 'normal' life and figure out how to get through each day. I still havn't quite managed the latter thanks to a few very challenging days at work recently but I am attempting to feel more positive about having to wait another 9-12months for our next crack at IVF.

I figure it gives me a decent amount of time to get myself back into shape and pick up the pieces of my neglected work life, I have some study coming up and while it really is the last thing I feel like doing, it probably isn't such a bad idea.

The main thing that is helping keep me occupied is planning for a trip to Malaysia in April. In my head I have named it the "screw you IF" trip. I am going to eat and drink whatever the hell I want to, I am going to shop and take photo's and watch race cars fly around a track. I am not going to cry over lost babies and opportunities, I am not going to mention out fert doctors name once... well, maybe in one of the screw you toasts I may make.

So thats what I am doing with my time.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself - I love Malaysia and I'm sure my dh would love to be at the GP. Have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the BFN (I know that doesn't really cover it.. there are no words really, are there?)

    I used to live in Malaysia and just wanted to say it.. you'll have a fab time! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. I see we share good taste in blog design and sadly a BFN earlier this year. I started an intensive course 2 days post BFN to stop me moping in a dark room and I finish this Friday. In my week off I plan to sit down with a big cup of tea (wine) and have a proper read of your blog..... You deserve a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete