Thursday, February 24, 2011

Devastation and heartache

Words just cannot express the heartache our country is going through right now, The Christchurch earthquake that has left many dead, homeless, missing, and their lives ripped apart and has left us all in shock and an absolute state of despair.

I have been on stand by to go down to Christchurch and help with earthquake relief since that afternoon but don't know when or if I will get down there. I just want to go and help so bad it hurts. I would have been on the helicopter that afternoon had the hospital released me to do so.

But for now I have to wait and watch, to be there for our family and friends who are down there and wait for that call.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you, your neighbors and country are going through this. You're in my heart and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all after this tragedy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such sad, terrible, devastating news. I am so sorry and hope that you and your family are all ok.

    ReplyDelete