There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let there be DATES!!

FS nurse phoned me this morning to inform me that my latest lot of bloods show an increased FSH and a slightly low AMH. I would have thought they might have shown up last time I had bloods taken but oh well.

Anyway, due to this new information coming to light my cycle has been changed to a micro flare protocol, so I have dates!! I am going to start buserelin injections twice a day on the 5th of Jan and then introduce Gonal F on the 7th. I will have a blood test on the 10th to see how I am responding and if all is going well It will be a scan around the 12th and egg collection around the 17th.

This is a lot for my poor little self to take in, I think I am so used to the dreaded wait that I never actually thought anything was going to happen.

So now I have to wake myself up from my little world and get organised!

1 comment:

  1. Too true-you do get so used to waiting it's hard to get yourself into the IVF mindset all of a sudden!I think when you're down to your last few days before starting you'll start to feel pretty excited/nervous,So stoked for you you've been waiting so long for this!
    (janeygiraffe)

    ReplyDelete