Saturday, December 4, 2010

Not a good day

Today I am not having a good day. I feel emotional as all hell and have broken out crying at least 3 times ( in between having random visitors thank god)

Why? I mean I am literally days away from starting on my 1st cycle, things are moving forward and yet I feel utterly hopeless. Ok, so I know the fact that I am absolutely terrified of what will happen to me if the cycle is a failure probably has a huge amount to do with it... to be honest I'm not sure if or how I would get through that. I am trying not to hang all my hopes on this cycle and remain my realistic self, but in the same breath I am trying to stay positive.

To make matters worse the Mr. doesn't understand why I am like this when we are so close to getting on with it.

1 comment:

  1. I felt exactly the same leading up to my last cycle, it's completely normal as it's terrifying to go into something not knowing how it's going to pan out. Wishing you all the best! (((BIG HUG)))

    ReplyDelete