Sunday, November 14, 2010

Update

Well a lot has been happening in the last week, right in the middle of it being all go with our new house build and me finishing my latest Uni paper and being on night shifts we got a call from the clinic saying they wanted to move our cycle forward. So! now I start on meds on day one in December which is only a few weeks away!! there was a mad rush from the clinic to get a few more blood tests in and an ultrasound which somehow managed to slip through the cracks and be missed on our last appointment. I have not even had time to stress or freak out about this change in plan due to our lives being completely crazy at the moment. The Mr. got a big promotion last week and is now the boss, so I have my hands full trying to keep his feet on the ground ;)

We have decided also that we will not be telling anyone about us starting earlier (other than you lot of course) because we figured the less people that know the less hovering we will get over the 2ww and beyond if they don't even know we have started yet!! lol now I just have to try and keep the hormones under check and we might just get away with it! The Mr. has told his dad who is on the other side of the world and not very well at the moment so could do with some cheering up we figured.

ohhh man is my mum going to be pissed when she finds out lol

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEE! How exciting! Wishing you all the luck in the world with this cycle! xox

    ReplyDelete