Thursday, November 25, 2010

Life without chaos??

The closer we get to starting our cycle the more appointments, tests, meetings etc there are to have and the less I am able to live in my creatively chaotic world. Don't get me wrong, I like to know whats going on as much as the next guy but I am absolutely useless at being organized! I have never kept a diary to keep up with appointments, I keep a stash of scrap paper with things written on them in my pockets, I utilize the brilliant memory god gave me to remember at 4pm... hmm wasn't there something I was meant to be doing today??

Well that is no more! Turns out my smartphone (HTC google phone for fellow techies who care) is for more than just going on facebook and playing games! Its has a life organizer, which is good since my life is in dire need of organizing at the moment. I have just gone through all my little scraps of paper and notes on my work roster and put in all the appointments and tests I have coming up, I can even set a little alarm for half an hour or so before so I don't forget. LOL and they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks!

The thought of giving up my 'float in the breeze, I don't need no organization' lifestyle is somewhat sad. However I have no doubt it is the best news in the world for my dear Mr. who gets ridiculously frustrated with how all over the place and last minute I can be.

Right, now I am going to see if this 'smartphone' can fold my washing...

No comments:

Post a Comment