So this morning I woke up at about 5am again after taking hours to fall asleep last night, waiting for the phone call to tell us whether we had to drive down to Auckland today or wait till Sunday. I have been see-sawing back and forth as to which I prefer but decided last night when the weather up here turned to complete shite that day 5 blast was the way to go! (a 2 1/2 hour drive in these cyclone winds was not what I felt like today) So colour me pleased when they rang to tell us that we were going to day 5.
Fert update; Today we have one 7 cell, four 8 cells, one 9 cell, and one 10cell embie, not bad for a first timer aye? Now I just need to get through the next couple of days without going crazy cakes.
good luck with that huh.