There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Egg Collection

So today was the day and of the 11 follicles present we managed to get 11 eggs so we're pretty stoked with that. I (apparently) was climbing the walls in pain during the procedure, so the fact I don't remember it is probably a good thing. In saying that though, I do kind of wish I was able to remember it. The only thing I remember is the embryologist saying there's 2 eggs. As that was pretty much the only thing I remember I spent the whole time in recovery getting upset at the Mr. that we had only managed 2 eggs, which he thought was very funny every time he reminded me that we actually got 11 and I got all happy again. Man those were some good drugs.

Bad news is I am in pain and bleeding, the FS wants me to keep an eye on the bleeding overnight, stay on bed rest, and see how I am in the morning. Thank god I thought ahead and took tomorrow off work cos there is no way I'll be doing much feeling like this.

So I doubt I will be sleeping much tonight, all I can think about is the upcoming call in the morning...

2 comments:

  1. Well done Lexa 11 is awesome!
    Sorry you're in a bit of pain now, take it really easy, hope hubby's looking after ya :)
    Fingers crossed for fantastic fertilisation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lexa! 11 is a fantastic result :-) Hope you wake up feeling better and get some great fert results today. xox

    ReplyDelete