Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MY weekend

1st off, eek! More of those creepy dreams! I know not to look into them but god they are awful.

Anyway, tomorrow is the day we go camping with newborns and kids (lol and our friends of course) and it is also my last weekend of partaking in the indulgence of alcohol and caffeine. So I have decided that this weekend I am going to live it up and do all the naughty stuff I can't do anymore after this weekend. Should be interesting, no doubt the Mr. will not be impressed but heck, I am making this my weekend to relax and enjoy myself before the real stress of IVF etc kicks in cos I know that we really havn't even touched the surface of it yet.

So this is my gift to myself, a weekend of hangovers and good times with some of my closest friends. For all the stress of being around the babies etc I am actually quite looking forward to it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment